Bubbly's day-to-day thoughts & happenings!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whatz keeping me busy!



Hmmm the list goes long!

1) DAUGHTY GIRL/Little Princess! She starts the day with a puke… phew… gaseous baby… But I feel really pity for her… as she goes RED when she throws up! She gets kind of choked and suffocated… Though it scares me, I still keep up the spirits as only and ONLY me have to handle the situation… As of now… I (even the doctor) find absolutely NO remedy… to this problem… She should be fine as she grows… *praying* It’s that GAS grr that’s troubling her! As a result… I wash loads of bed spreads, towels, baby clothes, and a few EXTRA clothes of mine too! So the laundry work is HUGE! The good part is that… I always find myself clean as I keep changing my clothes throughout the day! (Hmmm humor is the only thing that keeps me going! )
2) SUNNY BOY/Little Prince! He is sweet for sure… But… he pukes too :-( But he is a LOT better when compared to my little princess! He has a very poor digestive system and he is VERY sensitive to certain issues. He hates flies…! If at all he happens to see a fly while he is having his food, he is SURE to throw up! Well not his fault not at all his fault… It’s all in my head… something called as fate! That @#$%^ fly… (it wasn’t a swear word… trust me) comes just to say that… ‘Madam you have no place in hell… hence I am here to screw the hell out of you!’ And I keep guarding ALL the doors of this house… The moment someone opens the door, I PULL them inside and SHUT the door IMMEDIATELY! (If their hands or NOSE gets jammed… in betwen, then it’s their fault… and NOT mine!!! As they know that it’s the routine that I do… (not jamming… DUH! But shutting the door) The second problem is that IF he has his dinner LATE. But that's quite RARE! As I SEE to that… I FEED HIM (Yo I literally FEED his food inside his mouth… hmmm I have enough time you see) And sometimes even if he eats EARLY he pukes in bed (till date he has never done that on my head... God knows if that's in store as well... Well anything can happen in my case) after about 4 to 5 hours… (I told you that I have NO place in hell) There I go picking him and running to the wash room to WASH him… and then CHANGE him and then CHANGE THE BED SPREAD… and then set things right and then hit my sack… (by that time my little princess wakes up howling (oopz I can’t say that to my baby… okie sweetly purring err crying) So… there I go changing her diaper… filling her stomach and then making her burp (which is the toughest part of all) and carefully checking if she is not throwing up… and then THUD I hit the sack praying that I would be able to (hopefully) sleep at least for a few more hours before that GOD DAMN morning ALARM rings!
3) Cooking! Well don’t raise your SINGLE eyebrow… err may be both the eyebrows!!! Thinking… ‘who doesn’t do that?’ Well… you have to cook when your baby is SCREAMING her head OFF! Or when she coughs (THAT cough… that indicates ‘throwing up’) Or when she is flinging all those things around… Or when she vroooooooooooom drives her vehicle… oopz her walker straight to the stove to fidget with those tiny yet dangerous buttons of that poor ‘Indesit’ stove that I took care of all these years! Or when she is SLEEPING (not that sound sleep… ‘THAT’ cat nap?!? You know?? Cat nap?? Oh yo exactly) that cat nap!!!) You have to cook tip toeing in the kitchen as if you are walking on a bed of flowers…. Take at least 2 minutes to place that damn spoon carefully in its place without making that ‘cling’ sound! You follow all this and then tell me that… 'COOKING IS EASY!'
4) Bathing! Yo of course bathing MYSELF! These days, I day dream of going for LONG baths! I sometimes feel why the hell (oh this ‘hell’ again… me and hell have some long term relationship I guess) that I am BIG… If I was like a miniature doll… err whatever… it would save sometime bathing… provided I feel clean as well… God knows when AGAIN I would get a chance for that long luxury bath! *sigh*
5) And after TWO AND A HALF YEARS…. I am in a plan to hit India… this month! (BHA the very thought freaks me out) Al though my hubby had visited SEVERAL times during these years, me never preferred visiting due to VARIOUS personal reasons. Now, I can’t escape… so many things to do that I am forced to DO and forced to GO… I only hope that things go well! GOD ALONE KNOWS…!!! So… this India trip keeps me busy as well… Packing this and that… taking down lists…. Buying stuffs… standing in a place and day dreaming if things would go well & blah blah blah! So… some of the time in a day, goes like this as well.
6) Then, sometime for playing peek-a-boo with my princess… talking all those baby talks… making her giggle… encouraging her to utter some words… encouraging her to play with her toys and stuff… Listening to my son’s stories about his school and friends… Clearing his DOUBTS phew… regarding so many WORLDLY things… & blah blah blah.
7) And last… but not the least… Checking MAILS, Asking ‘howdyz’ to a few online… Browsing about anything and everything… that I wanna know. Sometimes blankly sitting in front of the pc... looking at the MONITOR for nothing… and listening to some songs and day dreaming! And off late this Face Book’s ‘Little Green Patch’ Man Oh Man… it is sooooooo addictive… that I keep gardening and gardening… watering the plants, cleaning the weeds, chasing the animals from the patch.... blah blah and more blah (oh I comprehend that… I still am a child in my heart of hearts…) Well… such small things motivate me to smile, take things light, move on with heart breaks and at last to live with a hope that there should be some light somewhere!

Signing off!

Bubbly…!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting one...keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was funny and interesting too...


    Happy Woman's day ....
    Hope you enjoyed the day..:)

    ReplyDelete

Like any other blogger, I love reading feedbacks and comments! I am sure that the comments would be pretty decent!