Bubbly's day-to-day thoughts & happenings!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Elite Penguin Force…(erm?!?)




Oh my lil Prince took almost all my 24 hours today! (And it hasn’t ended yet… cuz he hasn’t slept yet…)

In the morning… before going to school.

Prince: Mumma mummaaaaaa

Me: SHHHHHHHH talk slowly… don’t wake up Jia

Prince: Oh okie mumma

After few mins… MUMMAAAA IS IT GETTING LATE? WHAT’S THE TIME??

Me: God… I just told you to talk softly… and see the clock urself… Don’t you know what time you should step out of the house?

Prince: Oh I know mumma I know mumma… I am sorry…

When it was about time for him to leave…

Prince: I love you mummaaaa… *hugs and kisses*

Me: Love you too darling… *hugs and kisses *

Prince: Take care of Jia okie??

Me: Sure baby!!!

In the afternoon after school….

Just when I open the door for him…

Prince: hehehehe mumma a funny thing happened today….

Me: listening attentively

Prince: Mumma… we all went to the erm erm au audi erm au-ditory… today…

Me: What??

Prince: All of us in the class went to the auditory today and played some games around the yellow circle.

Me: Its auditorium….



Prince: Aaan ya mumma auditorium… we played some games and every one got out… but Abishek and Harini stood like a statue… So my PT teacher asked me to make them laugh! See mumma see…. I shook my bummy like this… (he bent forward and shook his bum like a donald duck.)

Me: giggling

Prince: hehe mumma… is that funny… Abishek lost the game and laughed so loud… But Harini didn’t laugh mumma… All the others were laughing including Jessica mumma. And miss said that it was very funny… she also said…’I know you can make people laugh and that is why I called you pranav.’ The whole class laughed today mumma… and said that… oh it was very funny! Am I good in making others laugh mumma??

Me: Oh of course baby… ure very funny!

Prince: giggles and jumps around in excitement.

Me: Now come on… remove ur uniform and throw them in the laundry bin and rush for ur bath… Don’t make a delay…

Prince: Still hopping and skipping.

Me: Running around in the kitchen and also picking whatever that Jia keeps throwing around.

Pranav: Mumma…. When are we going to Abudhabi… Is it tomorrow night??

Me: No… u’ll not be going to school tomorrow… we’re leaving today

Prince: Ah…. Mumma I am really cross.

Me: huh?

Prince: Ya mumma… I told Nikhil that I will tell him something tomorrow. I told him that I will ask you and let him know if you would let me go to his place tomorrow to take a look at his book collection.

Me: let it be a surprise for him… u tell him this Sunday…

Prince: yayy are we going to his place soon mumma?

Me: erm… ummm ah yes.

Pranav: thank you mumma…. And goes around hopping and skipping…

Me: Pranavvvvvvvv…. Go for your baaaaaaaaath.

(I sometimes recall my voice. My friends and anyone who talks to me always says that I have a very sweet voice and I sound like a kid…. *Sigh* after becoming a mother of two kids… its all gone… I only wish that I don’t sound like a man someday :( )

In the evening…

Prince: Mummaaaaa I am googling about Elite Penguin Force…

Me: Jaw dropped and all wide-eyed… now what did you say that ure doing??

Prince: Ya mumma…. I want to become a secret agent in the penguin club… and I want to join the Elite penguin force…

Me: peeping into his computer to see what he was browsing… Oh I was further more stunned when I saw the youtube playing… Oh you know youtube as well?????? I ask him…

Prince: Ya mumma I want to see the videos of how they complete the mission as a secret agent in the penguin club. Its given here in youtube. I am also googling about joining the Elite Penguin Force

Me: Ah what is this erm… what force is that?
Prince: Elite Penguin Force mummaaaa

Me: Oh whatever

Prince: Mumma… plz can I join the Elite Penguin Force?? I need to become a member… plz mumma…

Me: Pranav… I don’t think pappa would accept for that… cuz he may have to once again pay in dollars to make u a member there… which I am not sure if pappa would do… he might as well cancel your account in penguin club if you keep asking for more and more.

Prince: all upset… but mummaaaaaa…

Me: sorry Pranav… I cant ask pappa…

Later in the night…

Prince: (After googling) Mummaaaa please mumma can I plz join? I need to download some stuff as well…

Me: I don’t know… you ask pappa

Prince: But u said pappa wont ummm… (looks at me with a sad face)
Now his pappa joins the conversation…

Pappa: What’s that Pranav?

Prince: erm… ummm pappa… (and he just goes on blah blah blah about that erm… ya Elite penguin force)

Pappa: okie we’ll see tomorrow.

Prince: looks a bit satisfied.

Me: giggling within…as I know pappa wont.

Prince: Pappa… I think… erm… for a change today I’ll sleep with you pappa…

Me: fuming within… thinking… hmmm he thinks he is smart… baby you will soon be beside me.

Pappa: ummm okie.
And they both get into pappa’s exclusive room.

After about 10 minutes

Prince comes to see what his mumma is doing….

When mumma just opened the blogger thinking about the title of today’s blog
Prince: coyly walking around me with his barney toy…. Hehe mumma… let me put this barney in place okie?
Me: nodded my head and continued with my blog.

Prince: Mumma… where should I sleep mumma?

Me: Ur wish baby…

Prince: mumma… ill sleep in the computer room today…(computer room is the room where his study table is… his desktop is… and I was sitting there with this lappy of mine) I just wanna be beside you.

Me: giggling within…. But baby…. I cant carry you after you sleep…. You better go sleep in our usual place… (the next room where Prince, princess and me sleep)

Prince: but mumma…. I want you beside me….

Me: hehe thinking…. I know you baby…. And I carry my lappy to the next room.
Now… I am sitting in the dark… inbetween the two little angels and typing this blog….

Prince is snoring and the Princess woke up few mins ago to have her milk and she is sleeping now…

Hmmm… I have to catch up some sleep too….

Days run… but my heart is still a kid sitting on those kindergarten benches looking at those tall trees where different birds sit.

Ciao!








3 comments:

  1. I never really use to read one's personal experiences...but from last few days started off as in to explore what really the experiences talks about..
    This is one of the best innocence filled post i have read so far.
    Good one...Introduce me sometime with ur prince and princess... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm thanks Mahesh... ehehe I will surely introduce you to the prince and the princess... provided you promise me that you would help me baby-sit them :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... Elite Penguin Force?? rotflol.
    Love to Pranav and Jia

    ReplyDelete

Like any other blogger, I love reading feedbacks and comments! I am sure that the comments would be pretty decent!