Bubbly's day-to-day thoughts & happenings!

Monday, February 9, 2009

My baby steps in blogger!




Hello bloggers!

It’s of course my baby steps in blogger.com..al though, I have blogged a few elsewhere too. I had blogged my day today glee, blunders, anger, pains, embarrassments and disappointments and everything in a place which I safely deleted and zoom swallowed back once again within a fraction of a second. Well… no regrets… I don’t regret on things that I do without a second thought! After all, they were the things that were within me and the things that are still within me. Hence, I can bring them out once again, if I wish.

So, here I am once again… into the blog world… but, in a new place where I am still taking my initial steps. The almighty alone knows if I would take more steps or just be happy with my baby steps alone!

Ah coming to think of this place, I think I don’t know anyone here (or do I know?!?) As far as I feel that this place is Bobby safe *Wink* and as far as I want to vent whatever that comes… or precisely pops out of my brains or flows from my heart, knowing or not knowing anyone here doesn’t really matter!

A simple homemaker I am who runs on the tip of my toes (Ah I pity those toes that carry all this weight of mine…!) in the early hours of the morning to send my son to school… pack the lunch for my hubby and then feed my little one who clings on my night gown squeaking for attention while I concentrate on my little prince and better half!


To read and write blogs is a luxury to me!

As I keep cleaning those vessels, laundering those clothes, playing peek a boos with my little Princess, cooking that chicken biriyani for my little Prince who jumps in excitement saying, ‘Oh wow biriyaniiiii???’ (Oh I cook biriyani at least twice a week) I don’t know what excites him so much…about biriyani? hmmm he is very choosy you see… he is quite happy if I prepare it everyday. Of course I don’t mind preparing it everyday to keep him happy. But my 'vegetable lover' hubby would kick me out, if he sees Biriyani as his everyday meal in his lunchbox. (Gosh… I can’t risk my life! Yet I should see that I keep everyone happy… phew…!) So, in-between all these chores, my soul within me… smiles, laughs, giggles, grins, blushes, argues, fumes, cries, romances, fantasizes, dreams (anymore feelings left?!) and so much wishes to put all these feelings in a blog.

By the time I feed the children & also place food in the plate for my better half and then clean up the kitchen, check the clothes if they have dried, make my son and daughter sleep… who don’t sleep without the smell of me… (oh whether it’s my sweat smell or the fading deo smell… they simply WONT
sleep without me there beside them. Even now, I am here sitting beside my son who just called me saying… ‘oh mumma will you please be with me?… I will sleep peacefully if you’re beside me’!!! and note… he is the boy who has been asking for a bunker cot and a separate room for himself for the past couple of years! Well… he has some big plans [may be…]to make me climb on those ladders with him to smell err sit or sleep beside him! My cousin who once saw this, gave me an idea…! He asked me to wear a shirt and walk under the sun to sweat and then put that shirt on the kids pillow… hmmm it didn’t sound very hygienic to me… and so I had to drop that idea… though the idea itself sounded good! )

Oopz I guess I am out of track… oh… what was I saying? Oh yeah… by the time I finish all these above mentioned emotional chores, (including rocking my little princess with a ‘sleepy tone’ lullaby…) It’s either 12 midnight or half past 12 and my bones & muscles curse me to hit the sack. There I go hugging my pillow with a hope that I would blog the next day! And also apply that night cream that has been lying there since long for me to open and at least take a peek at it!!!

*Sigh* after almost a year and a half of wishing and praying, here I am typing this blog sitting beside my little Prince giving him my aroma (hmmm may be he feels that it’s some narcotic hehe Well.. as far as he feels good about it, I am happy!) to make him sleep while my hubby is impatiently waiting outside this room walking up and down for me to grab that little princess of mine from his arms & to relieve him from his duties (well its only 9.57pm now... And I still have a long way to go!) so that he hits his sack peacefully in his own cozy and quiet room (oh can’t blame him…for that… He wakes up early to earn for our daily bread) while I get sandwiched between my two royal angels. (hey… I can’t sleep without the smell of these two angels… we have some serious smelling issues) So… here I conclude my baby step to take care of my further chores.

Oh scrolling up I see that the very first baby step of mine itself looks pretty LONG!!! Hmmm let’s see if I am going to take more steps or just take some rest here, blinking ‘what next?’

5 comments:

  1. hello bubbles... so, u're here too..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Vini... hehe u will find me almost everywhere in net ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bub !!

    nice rant !!

    felt like reading 'Gopika in 'Verude oru Baarya'...he..he.

    so amidst tight schdule you blog too...that's great

    came here by reading your tweet...

    take some training from SHAIL...how to blog....she's the master...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my page Sundar! Thanks a lot for the compliments :) lol @ 'Gopika in 'Verude oru Baarya' Well... blogging is not that tough actually... it's just that I don't like doing it in bits and pieces. There were times that I had sat even for continuous 4hrs to write down a blog. I like doing it that way... rather than running in between to switch off that stove or to grab this little daughty gal of mine. I lose interest! Well... as said, 'SHAIL' is of course a master in blogging :) hehe and I don't think that I can become like her even if I try all through the year! Thanks again for the comments and compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well well, so the baby steps have begun.
    ...and who is this advising you to take lessons from me??!! *mystified*

    ReplyDelete

Like any other blogger, I love reading feedbacks and comments! I am sure that the comments would be pretty decent!